I have no idea where summer went! There is only like 3 Fridays left till we start school. Of course this makes me sad since I won’t be spending everyday with my baby, but I know that my attitude is a reflection of Christ, so I can’t dwell on it.
Philippians 2:14-15 says
“Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,”
This is something that I as always working on. It’s easier said than done. Believe it or not, I was born a sinner and struggle daily with daily.
With summer coming to an end I figured it would be fun to do a quick 5 things about myself.
- I LOVE FUZZY SOCKS! In face I love them so much, my amazing husband buys me some EVERY Christmas! It is one of my favorite gifts. And when it comes to fuzzy socks, the taller the better!
2. MY FAVORITE FOOD IS SEAFOOD! Ok so this one can change any day of the week but my go-to meal (on our *price-free date) is crab legs, lobster tail and some warm delicious butter! Chinese come in at a very close second!
*price-free date is a date we have on our birthdays, on this date we can pick any food/restaurant that we want with no price limit, and the spouse pays! Just so you know we are not crazy and we are still respectful but it is a chance to eat somewhere nice that we don’t normally eat.)
3. MY LEFT EAR STICKS OUT MORE THAN MY RIGHT. Weird fact alert! I used to be really self-conscious about this. I’m not sure why it’s like this, but I have a theory. So I part my hair on the right making my bangs go to the left. I also have a bad habit of tucking my hair behind my ears, so this would mean that more hair would be behind my left ear therefore making that ear stick out more. SOOOO I don’t know if this is true, I kind of just made this up, but makes sense right?
4. I WOULD RATHER “DO STUFF” THAN “RECEIVE STUFF”. My husband is GREAT at this one! For our anniversaries the past couple years, he takes me to these amazing places and spoils me dearly! I would rather spend the day hanging out, playing with my family than getting a bunch of stuff that I don’t have room for or won’t use. Don’t get me wrong, I am extremely grateful for anything and everything I get.
5. I HAVE NEVER FLOWN ON A PLANE! There is absolutely no reason for this. I;m not scared of heights, Small spaces don’t scare me (I don’t love them but I can tolerate it) I just haven’t had the opportunity to be on a plane. I would love to fly somewhere. Honestly anywhere and just say I have been on a plane but that time has not come yet!
I hope that you feel like you know me a little better now! I’m a really simple person who just enjoys life! There is so much in this world that can get you down, if you let it. Keep you head up and smile. Sometimes that smile can change someone else’s day too!